Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weighty Matters: CBC's Village on a Diet episode 1 recap: Never mind about the diet part.

Weighty Matters: CBC's Village on a Diet episode 1 recap: Never mind about the diet part.
this is why I can not watch shows like this...do they really not get it, that for long term success it really is not this easy... that is so much more then just move more, eat less.... so very much more... yes you can loose weight doing that... I can atest to that, I have literally lost hundreds if not thousands of pounds over my almost 50 years now... my mother had me put on amphetemines when I was 8... so tell me, if it really is only about moving more, or eating less... how the hell did I get to 379 pounds?
This is truly a disservice to not only the people of that town but to all the people who watch the show and think that if only they could do what the people on the show were doing... it really just does not work that way

No comments:

Post a Comment