Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have a lap

Look at this... do you know what that it is? Its a lap. For a very long time a lap was an endangered species, coming very  close to being extinct, but through hard work and a careful diet, the lap has not only been saved, but has even made an appearance as you can see in this picture. Laps are favorites of grandchildren every where. I was so excited when I got in the car the other day and looked down and saw my lap. In the past it would hide there behind the knees and only peek out once in awhile, but this morning there in all its glory was My Lap. I just had to take a picture and share with all of you. It has been a rare sight, but it is forecast for the lap to start making more and more appearances, becoming less shy and showing itself more and more... Oh happy day


No comments:

Post a Comment